The Evanston Recreation Center has partnered with the Wyoming Community Foundation to proved a scholarship program, so all youth of Evanston can participate in programs and activities offered by the Evanston Recreation Center.
· Must be a resident and show proof of residency.
· Must be youth ages 2 -16 yrs old.
· Must meet and show proof of financial qualifications.
· Must have submitted complete application two weeks prior to the start of the program or activity.
· 50% Scholarship – Offered to those who prove and meet the financial income requirements, and make $25,000 - $40,000 a year.
· 100% Scholarship – Offered to those who prove and meet the financial income requirements, and make $25,000 or less a year.
Only one scholarship per person per year up to a maximum of $50 will be awarded.
Applicants MUST make every effort to attend all classes, practices or games. Those who do not attend will not be eligible for future scholarships.