EPRD Youth Activity Scholarship
The Evanston Recreation Center has partnered with the Wyoming Community Foundation to proved a scholarship program, so all youth of Evanston can participate in programs and activities offered by the Evanston Recreation Center.
- Must be a resident and show proof of residency.
- Must be youth ages 2 -16 yrs old.
- Must meet and show proof of financial qualifications.
- Must have submitted complete application two weeks prior to the start of the program or activity.
- Only one scholarship per person per year.
Applicants MUST make every effort to attend all classes, practices or games. Those who do not attend will not be eligible for future scholarships.
- Scholarships are available on a first come; first serve who meet the criteria. Please note that scholarships are limited.
- All applications must be submitted two weeks prior to session to be considered for acceptance.
- Turn in form at the Rec Center or your Local School.